- Please follow the directions below to request the BSC Financial Aid office to generate an awards notice for you to submit to your scholarship, tribal, or any other organization requesting financial aid information.
- It is the student's responsibility to submit the award letter to your organization and the BSC Financial Aid office will not submit on your behalf.
- You will receive an email when the letter is available and you can access your award letter via Campus Connection under the Student Communications tab in your Student Center.
Complete Third Party Letter Request.
- Login to Campus Connection
- Select BSC eForms
- Select Financial Aid
- Third Party Award Request
- Complete the form
- Click Submit
- Check your student email and watch Campus Connection for communications regarding your request.
*Campus Connection login credentials required
Information Regarding Student Privacy
In compliance with the U.S. Department of Education's federal regulation on protecting student privacy and personally identifiable information, the BSC Financial Aid office will not provide any financial information or documentation relating to student financial aid status or awards to any third party or outside organization. Financial information is considered private, and may only be released to the student.
Financial information or documentation includes, but is not limited to: financial aid awards, FAFSA completion status, Expected Family Contribution (EFC), third party award letter, funding sources, financial needs analysis, etc.
Third party or outside organizations include, but is not limited to: Vocational Rehabilitation, private and public Native American organizations, ND Human Services, private and public scholarship organizations, ND Job Service, etc.
By request of the student, the BSC Financial Aid office will make available to the student a third party award letter only accessed through the Campus Connection portal for the student's own private use such as submitting to a third party. Campus Connection is considered a secure portal which can only be accessed by the student.