LIMITED ENROLLMENT PROGRAM INFORMATION
Acceptance for admission to Bismarck State College does not automatically guarantee an applicants acceptance into a Limited Enrollment Program. Some programs require students to obtain specific placement scores before being accepted into the program, and only accept a limited number of students each semester.
Programs can fill as early as a year in advance of the start date. It is suggested that you complete the admissions requirements as soon as possible.
Applicants for the limited enrollment programs must do the following:
- Have a complete admissions file
- Review and meet program specific required placement scores (see score charts below)
- Students applying for the Graphic Design & Communications and Digital Audio Production Programs must complete an interview with faculty in that program. To set up an appointment, please contact Tom Marple at 701-224-5563 or Sean Thorenson at 701-224-5564 for Graphic Design and John Darling at 701-224-5444 for Digital Audio Production.
- Pay a $100 tuition deposit when you are accepted into the program. This is non-refundable if you decide not to attend BSC.
Limited Enrollment Availability (document)
LIMITED ENROLLMENT PROGRAMS
The following programs have limited seats available and require a tuition deposit upon acceptance to reserve a spot in that program.
- Agriculture Industry & Technology
- Automotive Collision Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Carpentry (Residential)
- Digital Audio Production
- Electronics/Telecommunication Technology
- Graphic Design & Communication
- Heating,Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Farm & Ranch Management
- Instrumentation & Control Technology
- Lineworker (Electrical)
- Mechanical Maintenance Technology
- Power Plant Technology (on-campus)
- Process Plant Technology (on-campus)
- Renewable Generation Technology (on-campus)
The following programs have limited seats available, but do not require a tuition deposit.
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Paramedic (EMT)
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Surgical Technology
File Size: 317.81 kb
Limited Enrollment Availability
Minimum Entrance Score Requirements for Technical Placement (document)
File Size: 81.94 kb