Bismarck State College
About BSC Academics Athletics Campus Connection Campus Life Continuing Education, Training & Innovation Employment Energy Online Campus
Current Students
Current Students Home Print
BSC Home  >>  Current Students  >>  Veterans Services  >>  Getting Started


  1. Choose a specific program of study. If you need assistance view our programs at http://www.bismarckstate.edu/academics/ or contact the Counseling and Career Services office at 701-224-5752 - http://www.bismarckstate.edu/current/careers/ for career exploration assistance.

  2. Verify that your program of study is VA approved by going to: www.gibill.va.gov > Choosing a School > Search for approved Education & Job Training Programs > click ND on map > Bismarck State College > Programs >Institution of Higher Learning for approved  AS, AA or AAS degree program and Non College Degree for approved certificate and diploma programs.

  3. Submit your BSC Application as soon as possible: BSC Admissions and Enrollment Services: 701-224-5429 or click apply to BSC.

  4. Request that transcripts from all previous colleges be sent to the BSC Admissions and Enrollment office. For information on military credit at BSC, contact the Registrar at 701-224-5497.
    Credit for Military Training Programs
    ACE Military Credit
    Request Military Credit Evaluation Form

  5. Review the Financial Aid Shopping Sheet through CampusConnection.

  6. Read "Applying for GI Bill" and "Veterans Responsibilities" from this website.

  7. Submit Veterans Education Benefits Application Paperwork to BSC Veterans Services office in Jack Science Center 312; Phone: 701-224-2575; Fax: 701-224-5550; or e-mail: BSC.VeteransOffice@bismarckstate.edu

Connect: Social Life TwitterFacebookYouTubeRSSiTunesMerit
Accessibility   |   Campus Security   |   Copyright Act   |   Disclaimer   |   NDUS   |   Privacy Policy
Bismarck State College, P.O. Box 5587, 1500 Edwards Avenue, Bismarck, ND 58506     701-224-5400  ::   800-445-5073