OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT ORDERING SERVICE
Bismarck State College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide official transcript ordering online. This service will allow you to order official transcripts securely via the web anytime. In addition to the automated ordering service, you will also be able to track your order status, receive timely email notices regarding your transcript request, as well as review your order status history.
You must have a major credit/debit card and a valid email address to request an official transcript through this service.
GENERAL ORDERING INFORMATION
- A transcript will not be issued if a Student Finance hold has been placed on a student's account (outstanding balance).
- The hold must be satisfied within 60 days of the receipt of the request. After 60 days, your order will be cancelled and you will need to place a new transcript request.
- Bismarck State College honors all transcript requests for 30 days, after 30 days students will need to place a new transcript request.
- Cost per transcript is $5.00, unless special order options are chosen. (See Delivery and Fee Options below.)
- Current and former students with online CampusConnection access may view and print an unofficial transcript free of charge through CampusConnection (Academic Records>View Unofficial Transcript). Note: Unofficial transcripts are only available online for students who were enrolled at BSC Fall 2004 or later.
- Transcript requests of academic coursework completed at other institutions must be directed to the respective institutions.
- Faxed transcripts are not considered official. Verify the type of transcript needed before requesting a copy to be faxed.
DELIVERY AND FEE OPTIONS
- Regular First Class Mail -$5/transcript
Once your order is received in our office, your transcript will be mailed via regular US mail within 3 - 5 business days of the order.
- Hold for Pick Up - $5/transcript
Once your order is received in our office, your transcript will be available for pickup at the Academic Records Office two business days after receiving the transcript order. Photo ID is required for pick-up.
- Hold for Pick Up (Same Day) - $5/transcript + $10 Surcharge per order
If your order is received in Academic Records by 1:00PM, your transcript will be available for pickup at the Academic Records Office after 2:00PM. Photo ID is required for pickup.
- Unofficial Fax/Official Mail Combo - $5/transcript + $10 Surcharge per order
Once your order is received in our office, an unofficial transcript will be faxed to the requested recipient and an official mailed to the same recipient by the following business day via regular US mail.
- UPS (Next Day) - $5/transcript + $15 Surcharge per order
Once your order is received in our office, transcripts will be sent over-night via UPS within 1 business day. Orders must be received in our office by 1:00PM on any regular business day Monday - Thursday. Orders received after 1:00PM or on Friday, will be processed the next business day.
If you have a major credit/debit card and a valid email address you must order your transcript online.
Currently enrolled BSC students may order official transcripts directly from the National Student Clearinghouse site through their CampusConnection secured sign-in.
- Access the CampusConnection Portal
After signing into CampusConnection:
- Click Self Service
- Click Academic Records
- Click Enrollment Verification
- Select Bismarck State College
- Click Self-Service Enrollment Verification
- Click Order or track a transcript
- Click Order a transcript Now (This will direct you to the NSLC secured site)
- Complete the 4 step request process.
Former and Alumni Students
Individuals who do not have a CampusConnection account may order official transcripts directly from the National Student Clearinghouse site.
- Go to getmytranscript.com
- Click Order-Track-Verify Tab
- Click Order or Track a Transcript
- Select Bismarck State College
- Click Submit
- Complete the 5 step request process.
If you do not have a major credit/debit card and valid email address, please print the Transcript Form.
Additional questions may be directed to 701.224.5420 or BSC.firstname.lastname@example.org.