HOW TO APPLY FOR GRADUATION
- Review the graduation requirements found online or on pages 7-18 of the hardcopy BSC 2014 - 2015 catalog and make sure you meet all the requirements to graduate.
- Complete the Application for Degree.
- Make an appointment with your advisor.
Note: Please bring along your unofficial transcript from the Campus Connection Portal for use in completing the application.
- Print out the appropriate degree requirement worksheet(s) below.
Note: Online students should email your advisor to let them know you are applying for graduation and will be forwarding your application to them.
Associate in Arts
Associate in Science
Bachelor of Applied Science
Associate in Applied Science, Certificate or Diploma
- After meeting with your advisor, return the completed graduation application, degree requirement worksheet and any curriculum guides and submit to Academic Records, 1st Floor Schafer Hall, fax to Kevin Kyes, (701)224-5643 or mail it to: BSC Academic Records, PO BOX 5587, Bismarck ND 58506-5587.
Note: Online students should send your forms and transcripts to: Bismarck State College, your advisors name, PO BOX 5587, Bismarck, ND 58506