Bismarck State College
About BSC Academics Athletics Campus Connection Campus Life Continuing Education, Training & Innovation Employment Energy Online Campus
Campus Connection
Campus Connection Home Print
BSC Home  >>  Campus Connection  >>  Withdraw/Drop


Don't learn the hard way about what happens if you stop attending class. Do the smart thing and officially drop the class or withdraw from college.

BSC follows the North Dakota University System's policies and procedures for "Dropping a Class" and "Withdrawing for a Term."

Course Drop
Dropping a class occurs when a student wishes to discontinue enrollment in a particular course, but wants to maintain enrollment in some courses for the semester. All course drops must be completed in CampusConnection.

Withdrawing to Zero Credits
This procedure allows students to withdraw to zero credits for the semester. Students withdrawing completely from college will not complete this process in CampusConnection, but instead must complete the "Withdrawing to Zero Credits Form."

Academic Records Drop or Withdrawal Appeal
The procedure allows students the opportunity to appeal a transcript record following a course drop, a withdrawal to zero credits, or past the last day to drop with record due to extenuating circumstances (medical, military, death in immediate family, natural disasters, etc).

Student Finance Drop or Withdrawal Appeal
Tuition and fee refunds are calculated in compliance with policy set by the State Board of Higher Education. Students, who wish to appeal tuition and fee charges due to extenuating circumstances(medical, military, death in immediate family, natural disasters, etc), may do so by following an appeal process and submitting the Student Finance Drop/Withdraw Appeal Form to the Student Finance Office.

Connect: Social Life TwitterFacebookYouTubeRSSiTunesMerit
Accessibility   |   Campus Security   |   Copyright Act   |   Disclaimer   |   NDUS   |   Privacy Policy
Bismarck State College, P.O. Box 5587, 1500 Edwards Avenue, Bismarck, ND 58506     701-224-5400  ::   800-445-5073