LIMITED ENROLLMENT PROGRAMS
|Acceptance for admission to Bismarck State College does not automatically guarantee an applicants acceptance into a Limited Enrollment Program. Some programs require students to obtain specific placement scores before being accepted into the program, and only accept a limited number of students each semester.|
Programs can fill as early as a year in advance of the start date. It is suggested that you complete the admissions requirements as soon as possible.
Applicants for the limited enrollment programs must do the following:
LIMITED ENROLLMENT PROGRAM
- Have a complete admissions file
- Review and meet program specific minimum entrance score requirements (see score charts above)
- Students applying for the following programs must complete an interview. Below please find the programs that require an interview along with the respective contacts.
• Graphic Design & Communications - Sean Thorenson at 701-224-5564 or Tom Marple at 701-224-5563
• Digital Audio Production - John Darling at 701-224-5444
• Instrumentation & Control (Online ONLY) - Vance Vesey at 701-224-2442
• Electronics Technology (Online ONLY) - Bob Arso at 701-224-5416
• Electronics/Telecommunication Technology (Online ONLY) - Bob Arso at 701-224-5416
- Pay a $100 tuition deposit when you are accepted into the program. This is non-refundable if you decide not to attend BSC.
The following programs have limited seats available and require a tuition deposit upon acceptance to reserve a spot in that program.
The following programs have limited seats available, but do not require a tuition deposit.
- Agriculture Industry & Technology
- Automotive Collision Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Carpentry (Residential)
- Digital Audio Production
- ElectronicsTechnology (online and on-campus)
- Electronics/Telecommunication Technology (online and on-campus)
- Graphic Design & Communication
- Heating,Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Farm & Ranch Management
- Instrumentation & Control Technology (online and on-campus)
- Lineworker (Electrical)
- Mechanical Maintenance Technology
- Power Plant Technology (on-campus)
- Process Plant Technology (on-campus)
- Renewable Generation Technology (on-campus)
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Paramedic (EMT)
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Surgical Technology